My name is Victor Woo Kok Keong, 22 years old. Currently, I am studying Accountancy inUniversity Tunku Abdul Rahman. My hobbies are playing basketball and swimming which I usually do it twice per week. My house located at Kepong Baru which near shop lot and pasar. Beside that, my ambition is to become the most famous CEO in worldwide.

The top 5 website that I visited the most are google, yahoo, msn, encyclopedia and gougou. The reason I choose this website because they make me more convenient in searching article, journal, image, report and information which are useful for my assignment. Moreover, yahoo allows me to discover what have happen in the world outside. In addition, it allows me to download new song by log in to http://www.gougou.com/ as free of charge. Another reason I visited these 5 websites most is because they are popular among my friends too.

In my opinion, the top 5 internet activities that most people will do are Messenger which allows them to stay in touch with their friend and have discussion about the assignment. Secondly, playing online games such counterstrike, sudden attack and so on are also one of the popular activities among internet users. Besides that, downloading song and movie are one of the favorite pass times for the internet users too. Nowadays, more and more people are downloading news song and movie from different website due to the fact that they watch the latest movie, drama online without any charge.

Next, is online shopping. Now internet is making many people more convenience in doing business as they can buy or sell clothes, computer etc even they stay at home. Beside that, government also design website that allow citizens to pay the traffic fine, check account in KWSP, pay water and electric bill. Hence, Bank industry also their client to do online banking as make them convenience in transfer money. Last but not least is blogging which allow some of them to share their view about society and to release their feeling about what they have faced.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

About this blog


Knowledge has no boundaries. Therefore learning is a constant and endless process.

Join us as we sail through the sea of E-commerce in this 14 weeks.

Welcome Abroad!
Kindly leave your valuable comments/feedback =)


Regards,

Ong Wen Yi (winnie)
Woo Kok Keong (victor)
Yoon Chee Weng (Weng)


The Time

Nuffnang