Hi everyone,

My name is Yoon Chee Weng, who is the class representative for BAC Group 8. Time flies extremely fast and currently I’m studying in Year 3 trimester 1. I am all in for basketball, online gaming, and listening to my favorite songs. The main purpose of having this blog is because one of the subject for this semester which is E-Commerce that required us to post our work here as part of our assignment.

In daily, I log into Hotmail in order to check my email, send email to my friend and so on. Google is very useful for me in searching for information regard my assignment; basically I can do everything in Google to keep myself up to date. I’m quite active in joining E-community society, thus I will login to Facebookand Friendster to see whether got any new friend comes and approaches me, play around with friend via online, catch up with them, and share my thought to my friends. Lastly, I’ll log into Lowyat.net to keep myself up to date for the latest electronic gadget and technology. Beside that, I also like to access the forum of lowyat.net to read the post from other users to see what topic they discuss around.

Internet is a very convenient tool for communication and leisure. It has becoming part of my life. Most of the time I use internet to communicate with my friend who we seldom meet up in order to maintain our friendship and so on by using Window Messenger, MSN in short. Besides making new friends by using internet, shopping also can be done thru internet. This creates no boundaries if I want to buy stuff in oversea for example US, UK, Australia…..

There is so much fun to be found in the internet, I can download latest song, watch movie, video or even listening to radio. In short, internet is linked with everything for me.

Next, let’s proceed to the introduction of my group member for E-commerce assignment. This group consists of three people, which is me myself, Ong Wen Yi a.k.a. Winnie and lastly, Woo Kok Keong a.k.a. “uncle”.

Since, Winnie is the only girl in our group; therefore I and Kok Keong treasure her as someone who is very important. Winnie is very smart and capable to handle tasks; normally she gave us many good ideas that help us to work further. I knew Winnie since few years back, when I’m studying in UTAR foundation year. My first impression toward her is “Whoa, this girl looks so cool, better don’t mess with her.” But in further of knowing about her, I’ve found that actually she is a very nice and kind person that will melt you down. Besides that, she is also a person who’s friendly and independent.

Next is our oldest member in group, Kok Keong aka uncle. I knew uncle during Foundation as well. Everyone’s impression on uncle is a person who always looks so cools in our class and seldom joins the classmate for outing. In fact, he is a kind person although his appearance doesn’t looks like one. When I face some problem, I will look for him as my consultant. He did give me good advice sometimes.


As the time goes on, we manage to understand each other well due to grouping together as a team in completing assignment for other subjects. This allows us to work well in handling tasks effectively and efficiently. Thus we are able to perform better and faster in each of the assignment. Lastly, I’m really glad that I have the chance to know both of them and work with them as a team.

-weng-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

About this blog


Knowledge has no boundaries. Therefore learning is a constant and endless process.

Join us as we sail through the sea of E-commerce in this 14 weeks.

Welcome Abroad!
Kindly leave your valuable comments/feedback =)


Regards,

Ong Wen Yi (winnie)
Woo Kok Keong (victor)
Yoon Chee Weng (Weng)


The Time

Nuffnang