I've been starring at the screen for a while trying to figure out where, when, what and how should I begin. All because I've so much things to share and yet it's all clustered up.

Wenyi is my name but my some of classmates call me winnie too.I'm an undergraduate from University Tunku Abdul Rahman who is currently pursuing my Accountancy degree. Many may asked "why accounts?" For me, simply because it's challenging yet appealing to me. I'm passionate in what I do because we all need passion for what we pursue in life. Passion is to have heart and with that one can accomplish anything.

Apart from my studies, my greatest passion will be sports.From a spectator to player, I'd like to be in each and every of these roles. For me, Sports itself is an international language with no boundaries. Mega events like Olyimpic has shown the world the power of Sports to unite people and demostrate the strength and courage of mankind. Therefore I'll be a potato couch when there is any of these mega sports event going on around the world. The best moments that I have is to experience the atmosphere live. My ultimate dream is to be a spectator of Olympic to be able to experience the Olympic spirit and withness the creation of world records.

In addition to sports, one of my daily activity is to surf the internet. Internet has provided a convinient platform for me to get hold of the latest updates in the sports world. I do joined forums and had makes friends of same interest along the way. So one of my most visited website is www. badmintonforum.com which serve as a channel for all the badminton lovers to have discussion and sharing session together.

Besides that, Facebook is one the 'must log in' website for me as I've uncounsiously nurtured the habit of checking the updates of my friends daily through this online social network. Google to me serve like a "Book of Answers" which basically contains every single piece of information that we need. As for formal communication and sharing of interesting message, Hotmail and Gmail will be my choice.

One of the internet activities that has been a social norm in this modern age will be Messenger. It has served as a communication tool that gradually replacing the traditional way of phone calling. I am a faithful user to messenger too simply because I can easily stay in touch with my overseas friends and people whom I dont get to see them often.

That's all for now.Til then, see you!

-On life's vast ocean diversly we sail.
Reasons the card, but passion the gale-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome

About this blog


Knowledge has no boundaries. Therefore learning is a constant and endless process.

Join us as we sail through the sea of E-commerce in this 14 weeks.

Welcome Abroad!
Kindly leave your valuable comments/feedback =)


Regards,

Ong Wen Yi (winnie)
Woo Kok Keong (victor)
Yoon Chee Weng (Weng)


The Time

Nuffnang